Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture otherwise called Tickle Liposuction is a minimally invasive liposuction procedure that allows removal of fat safely, quickly and very efficiently.
How Does Tickle Liposuction Work?
After the patient is locally anesthetized using the tumescent liposuction technique, a cannula attached to a handle is inserted into the subcutaneous tissue by making a small incision in the skin. Once the cannula is introduced into the fat layer, compressed air is transmitted to the tip of the cannula creating a 10-hertz frequency, that causes the cannula to rotate and vibrate. The vibratory motion causes a tickling sensation, hence the name “Tickle Lipo”, furthermore the vibratory motion of the tip of the cannula goes through the fat layers easily, causing minimal to no pain, or bleeding.
Who Is a Candidate?
- Men and Women who are not too far off their ideal weight and can’t get rid of areas of stubborn fat despite dieting and exercising
Who Is Not a Candidate?
- Anyone who is grossly overweight
- Anyone with chronic medical problems such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiac Disease etc. that are severe or poorly controlled
Advantage of the Procedure:
- Minimal time to complete the procedure (1-3 hours)
- Minimal to no pain
- Permanent fat reduction
- Fast recovery time (can resume normal activity as soon as the next day)
- Very safe procedure (major complications avoided by doing local anesthesia as opposed to general anesthesia)
- Can be done in an office setting
- Affordable ($2000/area)
- Since the procedure does not damage the fat removed, the fat can be harvested for transfer to other parts of the body
- Post procedure skin irregularities
Areas of the Body Treated:
- Upper back
- Inner Thigh
- Outer Thigh
What to Expect:
- Immediate results seen within a few hours
- Final results seen after approximately 6 weeks
If interested in learning more about Tickle Lipo please call our clinic at (571) 200- 2254 for a free consultation.